Friday, September 3, 2010

Today

Sleep & Rest: About 8.5 hours of sleep.
Yoga Practice: Nothing today.
Sun & Air: Quick walk to the bank. That's all for the day. :(
Sweat & Fun: See above.
Fruity Meals: Hami melon  / Red cabbage-fennel-spinach-cucumber salad with celery-avocado-lemon dressing / Left-over mixed salad with lots of lettuce from yesterday
Creative Work: Dedicated the day to working on my website.
Brave Move(s): Scheduled a meeting with someone I'm totally afraid to meet with. I also had requests for 3 different people regarding money or better communication, which are scary topics for me.
Give * Share: Shared salad with my mom.
Incorporeal Bliss: Making progress on my website. What a relief moving forward is.

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Hi Aimee, I know you from 30bad. I just found your beautiful fruity blog!! Wasn't aware you had one!!

I will link it from my blog so more people can benefit from your beautiful work. :-)

Have a lovely day
Lissa
http://fruchtundgruen.blogspot.com/

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

:) Thank you Lissa!
Please say hello to Germany for me. My mother is from Kiel. I was there in 2005 with her.
Big hug for you.
Love,
A.

Blog directory