Saturday, September 4, 2010

Today

Sleep & Rest: About 7.5 hours of sleep.
Yoga Practice: Same as yesterday. Nothing.
Sun & Air: Set up my laptop in a garden & worked outside. Did a tiny bit of yard work too.
Sweat & Fun: Same as yesterday. Nothing.
Fruity Meals: Seeded watermelon / A "super-loaded-ate-too-much" veggie salad with a side of zucchini-lemon-mint puree -Oof! I over did it.
Creative Work: Dedicated another full-day to working on my website. Got major stuff done. Yay!
Brave Move: Pushed through with ideas even though they sound crazy & I have no idea how they will work. Who cares! If it sounds great to me & I'm passionate about it, I'm doin' it!
Give * Share: Helped out in anyway I could. Everything from yard work to being a good listener.
Incorporeal Bliss: Working on my computer outside under the sun with a cool breeze.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Aimee - greetings from a fellow tropical fruit lover - great site, love your pics of the fruits.

I've posted 10 pages of tropical fruit photos on my travel site here:

http://www.davestravelcorner.com/photos/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=56

Dave

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Thanks Dave.

Xo,
A.

Blog directory