Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 4 & 5 of Creativity & Courage

YESTERDAY:
Water- One liter first thing in the morning, & more in lemonade.
Strength- About 25 minutes of various exercises like; push ups, dips, core exercise, etc.. I set the timer 5 times for 5 minutes each time. The 5 minute blocks were focused on either upper body, lower body or core. I loved it. The time flies by when it's divided into sections.
Sweets- Watermelon / Blended bananas / Lemonade
Courage- Wearing spandex! Today I wore a stretchy top & bottom & I thought to put a bigger looser tank top over it. Then I thought, "Who cares? I'm probably the only one criticizing my shape!"
(I accidentally erased the last half of the day. Ugh. I can't write it over. It was too long & I don't remember everything. Bummer, it was such a beautiful day & I was happy to share it with you.)

TODAY: (Flying to Los Angeles)
Water- A super-big lemonade liter first thing in the morning, & 2 bottles of water at the airport.
Strength- 15 minutes of various exercises like; 20 push ups, jumping jacks, & lots-n-lots of core exercise.
Sweets- Fresh figs / Raisin-chia bar / Date rolls / Sweet cherry tomatoes
Courage- Coming to Los Angeles! Planning a week in LA even though I know nothing about babies & have no extra money to be here with. (I'm here to be supportive & help a friend who is giving birth this week.)
Sunshine- Just a short walk to the train station & walking to the store.
Sweat- Sweated while walking & doing the strength routine.
Greens- Nappa cabbage leaves with guac & salsa.
Creativity- Only blogging.
Bliss- Being here in LA with my friend & her husband, feeling totally at home with them. I love them so much.

No comments:

Blog directory