Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 2 of C & C ...(Creativity & Courage)

“Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” -Tennessee Williams
Water- 2 liters (some in lemonade).
Strength- 20 minutes in a sunny park: elevated push ups, dips, jacks, & misc. movement on bars.
Sweets- Lemonade (twice) / Fig puree / Almond butter (almonds always taste really sweet to me).
Courage-  Money concerns surfaced today & I didn't let them bring me down. I decided to take action on them or drop them. As they say, "The opposite of worry is action".
Sunshine- Park exercises in full sun.
Sweat- (The plan is to go for a super-fast-walk at 6ish tonight.)
Greens- Mixed greens, radish & red cabbage salad with a saucy-dip made by my mom.
Creativity- Worked on the project I'm doing with my sister. / Blogged a bit too.
Bliss- Sharing my nervousness (about my LA trip) with my friend & hearing her kind response. Sometimes she can be such a wordsmith. / Sharing my ways of how to save money this week with my nephew & hearing him say, "Auntie, would you like me to lend you $11 dollars so that you can buy fruit? I want you to have enough food for the week". -Ahw, what a sweetheart. I told him that the offer means a lot to me. That it alone helps a lot.
[Sweet picture of kitty & friend by Kate Magic]

2 comments:

Tania said...

I like that little lions courage!
Love that pic ♥

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Thanks Tania. :)

Blog directory