Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 9 of Creativity & Courage

"What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?" - Vincent van Gogh
Water- One liter first thing in the morning & more as the day went on.
Strength- 20 elevated push ups, 20 dips, 70 stair hops, & 100 jacks.
Sweets- Lemonade / Honeydew melon! / Raisins (with cranberries & nuts)
Courage- Oh my. I think my website is ready to launch. :) I'm waiting for my green light. It might shine for me later this week. I'll keep you posted.
Sunshine- A bit while exercising outdoors.
Sweat- A bit while exercising outdoors.
Greens-Not ready green because I peeled them, but I made a big bowl of cucumber noodles with cherry tomatoes & sliced nappa cabbage.
Creativity- Working on my internet life & new website. It's so close to launching!
Bliss- Listening to classical music while working. Such a gift. :) It makes me really happy.

No comments:

Blog directory