Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 1 of C & C ...(Creativity & Courage!)

Yesterday (Not the best start, but oh well. I will be better prepared for tomorrow.)
Water- Only one liter (-wasn't even first thing in the morning cause I had to run out the door early.)
Strength- 20 push ups on my knees.
Sweets- Cherry Juice (1 liter) / Dried cherry-date bar.
Courage- I wanted to get my cardio in so I went for a walk late, too late for my taste because I could barely see the sidewalk on the way back. I also had the courage to get out of my bed (all cozy with eyes closed in the dark) and do 20 push-ups on my knees after realizing that I hadn't done any strength training. I was already in my bed half asleep before I made myself get up & do them.
Sunshine- Spent 1 hour working outside.
Sweat- Did a little bit of running on my evening fast-walk.
Greens- Romaine hearts (with guac dip) / Mixed veggie salad & dip that had chopped broccoli in it.
Creativity-Started my new 14 day program to create the next two weeks. / Worked on updating an online portfolio & got heaps done on it. It's looking good!
Bliss- Sitting next to a water fountain. It was a silly lion head with water coming out of its mouth. The look of it wasn't bliss, but the sound was. The sounds of ocean waves, rivers running & fountains pouring always make me happy. A very meditative & timeless sound.

No comments:

Blog directory