Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Today & Yesterday

Monday
Sleep & Rest: About 8.25 hours of great sleep.
Yoga Practice: Nope.
Sun & Air: Went for a run/walk/jump outdoors & worked on my laptop & on some other stuff in the garden. -Woohoo!
Sweat & Fun: Went for a 45 minute combo; walking warm-up, push-ups, dips, running, jumping jacks. Had a blast & definitely worked up some sweat.
Fruity Meals: Seeded watermelon / Grape-banana-strawberry-spinach green smoothie / Veggie melange on romaine hearts with fennel-tomato sauce / Frisee salad with mixed veggies on top & a blended fennel dressing
Creative Work: Dedicated the day to starting a little vintage business with my sister. I'm basically starting two online businesses this autumn I guess. :) Life is crazy.
Brave Move: Starting a business with my sister. Totally unexpected. But what the hell, might as well give it a go.
Give * Share: Gave something a shot.
Incorporeal Bliss: Listening to relaxing happy music. A full day of swing & big band singers! All little Dean Martin & Ella too!


Sunday
Sleep & Rest: About 9.5 hours of sleep. -Woh! And it was filled with really intense dreams with lots of symbolism.
Yoga Practice: Nope. (I'm so tired of saying no lately. Gotta get it going again.)
Sun & Air: Another packed day. Family BBQ & final day to give the website a HUGE push. I didn't wake up early enough too make a sweaty work-out happen. Ahh… discipline. Where are you buddy?
Sweat & Fun: Nope. And I feel guilty about it. I also miss it like an old friend. Very few things feel as good as working up a nice sweat. Soon, soon...
Fruity Meals: Seeded watermelon / Veggie salad with too much avocado! / (I forget if I had anything else after, I might have had more of the same salad if anything.)
Creative Work: Dedicated half-day(?) to working on my website. And a few hours in the evening to looking for vintage images with my sister.
Brave Move: Spoke up for myself. Said "Hey family, I love ya, but I made plans already. I have to work this weekend. So I will be dividing my time at the BBQ between the two; lil' work & lil' family"
Give * Share: Gave family some of my time & gave work that's really important to me some of my time.
Incorporeal Bliss: Believing in myself & my choices. Ahhhh… what a feeling it was to plow through & move forward on a few things that are important to me today. Yay!

No comments:

Blog directory