Sunday, February 15, 2009

Today I ate;

Ugh, not a good food day. I ate a 'junkie' cooked lunch. I ate way too much. It wasn't very good. I felt awful after I ate it. Four hours later I felt 'off'. Like I had a fog over me, a hang over. I felt full, dehydrated, tired, off balance, and drugged. I'm not exaggerating. I had a hard time walking in a straight line. Following directions in yoga class was difficult for me. It's been eight hours since I ate that junkie lunch and I still feel heavy, slow and weighed down. I still feel foggy. There is no doubt in my mind that cooked food, (especially junkie cooked food) is a drug. It is addictive and it definitely alters your mind state. I never feel 'clearer' after eating cooked foods. I never feel 'lighter'. What I experienced today definitely tells me I need to stick with what works best for me. What works best for me is, lots of liquids, lot's of fruit and plenty of greens. High water content food that is easy to digest. Now I know. :)

(I did exercise today, thank goodness. I walked for 100 minutes and did 90 minutes of hot Bikram yoga)

1 comment:

Agnesss =) said...

Hey hey !!

How cool t find another RAW FOODIE!! =DD
Your eats every day sound really yummmmy-licious!! =D

Well,well...Girlie,don't mind this ONE DAY OFF THE RAW TRACK!! It's not that bad...just GO FORWARDS and DON'T THINK BOUT THIS NASTY EXPERIENCE!!!!! =DDD

WHat do you like the most fr6m RAW FOODS..?? Have you got some favourites..??!! =D

If you have time and want to please CHECK MY BLOG!! I'll be SOOOO HAPPY TO SEE A COMMENT FROM YOU!!!!! =DDDDDDDDD

Have a great time!!

Blog directory