Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today I ate;

1 liter of smoothie (avocado/lemon/water/raw honey)
The juice of small grapefruits (I had LOTS. -Really good!)
Avocado with dulse and cayenne on lettuce leaves
Puree of apple/banana/cinnamon
32oz of lemon water
1.5 liters of plain water

(I exercised too; 40 minutes of walking and 90 minutes of yoga)

I'm not too happy with my current diet. Too much avocado, coconut oil, spices and salty things. Sometimes the produce I can get easily is not ripe (or not good) so I have been making 'less than great' choices. It's winter in NYC, so I don't have a great selection of fruits to choose from right now. But this week I will move towards more green smoothies, vegetable juices and home-made lemonades. There is no reason why I can't have more liquids in my diet till better weather and better fruit comes along. ~NO EXCUSES! 

No comments:

Blog directory