Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today I ate;

1 liter of water
Lots of pineapple
Banana-spirulina smoothies
Carrot-celery-tomato puree (<--I put a little cinnamon & ginger in there. I liked it!)
= 1750 total calories for the day

I'm feeling really optimistic about the new food challenge. I thought about it a bit today and I noticed all the foods I chose are 'light' foods. They are also water rich foods. None of them should weigh me down physically or psychically. That is probably why I didn't want to put my (heavy) green salads on the list. Too much in there, not simple enough, not 'light' enough. I think when this is over I will have some 'light' green salads in mind that I'll want to create. I think I just need to break past heavy food habits.
[The pretty carrot soup picture is from Epicurious]

No comments:

Blog directory