Monday, May 18, 2009

14 Day Cleanse -Day 11

1 liter of water
16oz of fresh vegetable juice
Cantaloupe & more cantaloupe
Cucumber noodles & sprouts
w/chopped tomato & tomato sauce
=1210 total calories for the day
(Today I really wanted something besides fruit for dinner. It ended up being a non-sweet fruit combo with sprouts. Cucumbers & tomatoes are so good. I liked the tomato sauce on the broccoli sprouts. I'm a little low on calories today, but I'm full. I think I waited to late in the day to eat. I had a busy afternoon and now it's almost 7pm. ) 

So far so good on the cleanse. I'm still thinking of extending it or tweaking it and starting a new one. I am craving more 'savory salad' type meals for dinner. But I have a feeling I'm wanting it because it's not on the list, not because my body needs or really wants it. It's my mind wanting what's familiar and I totally understand that. :) On the next cleanse I may add low-fat raw gazpacho veggie soups. Like a raw celery-tomato soup. That way it (my mind) won't feel like it's missing out on salty tasting dishes.

No comments:

Blog directory