Wednesday, May 13, 2009

14 Day Cleanse -Day 6


1 liter of water
8oz of aloe vera juice (with probiotics mixed in)
The juice of 4 Ruby Red grapefruits (with their seeds, blended in Vitamix)
Mango-banana-kale smoothies
Banana-young coconut puree
= 1870 total calories for the day (I haven't eaten all of this yet, it's in the fridge.  A green smoothie and a yummy puree in glass jars waiting for me, ready to go!)

[Today has been fabulous. This morning I did a little detox soak for my feet while watching inspirational videos on Youtube. I totally recommend this foot soak recipe. You feel a tingle all the way up your calves! It's a little wacky, but feels great and has lots of anti-fungal & anti-bacterial properties. I put all sorts of things that inspire me together. They are all warriors for super health .]

*Aimee's Foot Soak Recipe*
Epsom Salt
Sea Salt
Ginger
Baking Soda
...and very warm filtered water of course :)

No comments:

Blog directory