Friday, May 15, 2009

14 Day Cleanse -Day 8

1.5 liters of water
Lots 'n lots of veggie juice (<--like carrot, beet, celery, kale, spinach, cucumber, etc..)
Lots of big heirloom tomatoes (-so pretty!)
= total calories? (I'm not sure of total calories for the day. Since it was all veg I decided not to count. I'm probably way under my normal intake. Veggies don't add up like sweet fruits and raw fats do.)

[It felt good to catch up on some greens today. But I still have too many! (:( ) You can only drink so much green juice. Oh well. It also felt super good to catch up on replacing fruits. I bought loads of new fruit. I have new bananas, watermelon, Mamey (<--very exciting!), Haitian mangos, cantaloupe, grape tomatoes, etc. I'm ready for the next week of fruity low fat raw vegan! It feels really good to see all these fruits come in, to see the sun out and to know that I am making progress with my health. It all feels good.]

No comments:

Blog directory