Saturday, May 16, 2009

14 Day Cleanse -Day 9


1.5 liters of water
Green lemonade (<--sunflower sprout juice & lemon)
Mangos, mangos, and more mangos!
Banana-spinach smoothie
Mamey! (<--interesting taste, like sweet potato)
= 2150 total calories for the day

[Things are becoming the norm on this cleanse. I find that I'm really happy eating lots and lots of fruit. When I take the time to allow salts, garlic, fats, etc., to clear my system I can taste the subtleties in the fruit better. Also, I can eat a large quantity of fruit and go for a run and my digestion feels fine. I think the troubles (like upset stomach or bloating) I had before were from fruit mixing with undigested food in my system (from past non-fruit meals). When I have simple fruit days I don't have any trouble.]

No comments:

Blog directory