Tuesday, May 19, 2009

14 Day Cleanse -Day 12

2 liters of water
16oz of fresh mixed vegetable juice
Cantaloupe and more cantaloupe
Organic cherry tomatoes
Carrot soup & chopped beets (<-cooked!)
= total calories ? (I'm not sure since I ate out on that last meal. But since I didn't eat lots of fruit, I may be under my normal caloric intake.)

[Argh. Falling off the cleanse a bit today. Not major, but it's there. Still a bit tired of fruit for dinner. I know that this is totally the rebellious side of me coming out. If I was to tell myself, 'don't eat fruit', it's all I would want! The interesting thing is, the few days were I was low fat and eating TONS of fruit and getting plenty of calories, I lost weight. My skin got softer, my clothes fit better, I was happier. All of these results were immediate. Like after 2 days things in my life on all levels improved. So I am clear that I'm heading in the right direction with my desire for a cleaner simpler diet. Tomorrow I will be visiting with a fiend for a few days (and staying in their home). I will probably go to a raw restaurant with them or make a big salad together for dinner. That means this fruity cleanse might end a little early. The good news is I'm fired up to try it again. Saturday I will post how it went while I was at their place, and I will also post what the new plan will be. See you then.... Xo..]

No comments:

Blog directory