Monday, June 8, 2009

Today and Yesterday I ate;


Sunday 
2 liters of water
Mango
Cantaloupe
Chopped tomatoes on a mixed herb salad
with pine nuts & tomato dressing    <--I went off the program today, I had pine nuts. I did it on purpose. I wasn't hungry or craving fats. I think I got scared that maybe I was detoxing too fast from the fruit. I was feeling really emotional last week, and by the weekend I was getting tired of it. My thinking was, the pine nuts (the fat) would stop the emotions. The only thing it did was made me feel not as good as when I eat fruit. I now think the problem was not eating enough calories (or fruit) three days in a row. Friday & Saturday I was dealing with an upset stomach and didn't eat much. Sunday I was busy and didn't eat until later in the day. If my body was detoxing too fast it wasn't from the fruit, it was from not eating enough. That's my guess. This week I am back to mostly fruit. Let's see what happens...)

Monday
3 liters of water
Mixed berries (blueberries and raspberries)
Banana-berry smoothie
Banana-green smoothie
Whole bananas
= 1950 total calories for the day

No comments:

Blog directory