Saturday, June 20, 2009

Today and Yesterday I ate;

Over the last few days I've eaten at least 2 big dandelion salads a day. This means in the last three days I've eaten almost 5 bunches! I feel really satisfied after I eat dandelions. I've eaten them sweet & savory. The sweet salads were chopped green apple/celery/dandelion/banana with blended banana & cinnamon on top. The savory ones have LOTS of chopped tomato/cucumber/dandelions and a dressing with a little fat like pin nuts. I've really enjoyed this. 

I had to put all my Galia & Honeydew melons in the fridge for now. I didn't want them to get too ripe or go bad. Melon days ahead! I would like to do a few melon only days. Maybe starting  on Tuesday. I know I said that before. I think with all of this rainy cool weather I'm not craving melons, I'm craving mostly salads.

No comments:

Blog directory