Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today and Yesterday I ate;



Wow, I'm still veering off the road! Today and yesterday I had mostly salad stuff (with fatty sauces). All of it was really yummy. But now I have melons going bad and I'm totally off track. (FYI: Eating melons when I still have fats & heavy food in my system is not a good idea. Immediate bloat will follow.) I need to hop back over to eating low fat cleaner foods. The little 'food party' I had the last few days has been fun. But it's time to create change and get back to business!

Yesterday
2 liters of water
Coconut water
Dandelion-tomato salad
with fennel, bell pepper & dressing
Plain tomatoes & pine nuts

Today
2 liters of water
Coconut water
Fresh mixed vegetable juice
Salad bar stuff  at Freefoods (-the spring rolls were amazing!)
Dandelion-tomato salad
with pine nuts & pine nut dressing

No comments:

Blog directory