Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today I ate;



3 liters of water
Galia melon
Mangoes
Red currants
Blueberries
Raspberries
Nectarines
Bananas
Basil-green leaf-dandelion salad
with sweet cucumber dressing (<--Dressing recipe; dates, cucumbers, lemon juice, garlic, spirulina, celery, tomato.) I had planned on making a mango dressing, but a funny story happened. Well ..sad & funny. After eating 2 mangoes for breakfast I didn't have any more to make the dinner salad dressing with. So I went to the store and bought the very last organic mango they had. I brought my own bag to the store like a good little eco-girl, I paid for the mango and put it in my bag. When I got home it was gone! To my surprise there was a big whole in the bottom of my bag! Argh. ( :() I retraced my steps to see if I could find it rolling on the ground but it was gone. I hope the person who picked it up liked it. If they had a good time with it that makes me happy. If it went to waste that would be sad. Oh well.
= 1650 total calories for the day (<--Wow, all the greens & berries I ate didn't add up to much. Most of the calories are from the sweet fruit I ate, melon, dates, etc..)

No comments:

Blog directory