Monday, June 22, 2009

Today I ate;



2.5 liters of water
Honeydew melon
Galia melon
Granny Smith apple & dandelion salad
with chopped cucumber, tomato & wholegrain mustard (<-- Mustard not on the plan. It did taste good with the tart green apple. I might pay for it later though. Not the best combo for proper digestion. I just ate it so I'm not sure how well my stomach will like it. Taste buds had fun with it though.)
= 1200 total calories for the day

So at least I brought out the melons today. That's good. I'm happy about that. Also today was really fruity and very low fat. So that's good too. I'm a little under on calories though. It's almost 8pm, so I don't think I will eat again.

2 comments:

Raybo said...

Hi Aimee,
Where are the abius in your exotic fruit list?

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Hi Raybo,

I'm not sure I know what they are. I googled it and it looks like something I've tried before, but under a different name. So I'm not sure. Send me a pic if you can (on my '30Bananas' page).

Blog directory