Sleep & Rest: Maybe 8 hours of sleep. I forgot to look at the clock before bed. Woke up a little before 8am.
Yoga Practice: (Planning on doing some pranayama after my run.)
Sun & Air: (Planning on a 30-60 minute run at 4pm.)
Sweat & Fun: (see above) :)
Fruity Meals: Blended seeded watermelon / Durian / (Maybe a big salad for dinner tonight)
Creative Work: Day 2 of website work at a cafe. I like being alone but having the buzz of people around me. Lovin' it.
Give - Share: Shared my thoughts. (And I plan on making dinner for my brother, sister & mom.)
Incorporeal Bliss: Having time to myself. Boy oh boy, do I love my alone time.
The Soul of Things
-
“When you see this, it will no longer be.” “An ideal photograph is a moment
of self-consciousness (of absolute presence to oneself).” “Simply reverse
the p...
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment