Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 54-57 of 108

Hi Everyone! I'm Back early! ;) Yay!

So here is the 'scoop'... 
Felt really crappy & moody on Saturday. By Wednesday morning, -I felt AMAZING!!!! Fasting always brings me back to me & gets rid of what isn't serving me well. This is in body, mind & spirit. All of it. It clears it all out. -Like magic. :)

Saturday - Tuesday
(spring water only)

Wednesday
Lots of small grapefruits
Hawaiian papayas & a Mexican papaya
Head of lettuce with tomatoes & a mango

I've got an idea for the next few weeks. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow....
:)

2 comments:

Sharanya said...

Hi Aimee:
So good to see ur posts back and awesome as usual..How did u stay just on water for 3 days??Hats off Girl!!!would love to try that sometime..I see ur just on bananas and dates...u must be so.HAPPY!!!!
Xo
Sharanya

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Short (3-5 day) water only fast do wonders for your system. If you ever feel the desire or need, give it a try. :) Highly recommended.

Big HUG & thanks Sharanya! ;)

Xx..
A.

Blog directory