Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 64 of 108

A visit from celery...
Food: plain blended banana smoothies, blended banana-celery(!) smoothie, (-the celery just slipped in there! I have no idea how!) & several romaine lettuce hearts.
Exercise: 30min of meditation/pranayama/kriya, 30min of jumping rope & 30min of mixed 'off the cuff' exercises.
Water: 3.5L
Sunshine: Not really. Too chilly.
Sleep: 3 hours, got up for an hour, then back to sleep for another 3 hours, -but I feel well rested.
Feelings: A little nervous about life & all the changes coming up for me. But it makes me feel very alive & very excited to be alive. Constant change, challenging myself & being open to new experiences are all good for me. They always bring me to a higher state & teach me something that I never forget. -But it does feel scary at times.
:)

2 comments:

Sharanya said...

How shocking Aimee:)
I do put spinach in mine,should try ur wonderful celery combo,Thanks so much for the info..
Loved the previous post with the banana....
Love and hugs,
sharanya

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Glad to help. :) Xo!

Blog directory