Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 43 & 44 of 108

Date craziness! I just got two cases in the mail. So I'll be eating dates, dates & more dates...

Yesterday~
Drink: blended water & dates
Sweet savory stew: organic sun dried tomatoes, lemon juice, soaked dates, habanero pepper, baby spinach, red bell pepper, all blended into a thick sauce,  with big chunks of cucumber & tomato mixed in
Drink: blended water & dates
Whole tomatoes

Today~
Drink: blended water & dates
Green saucy 'noodles': lemon juice, dates, fresh ginger, fresh basil, fresh sage, cucumber skin peels, spinach, yellow grape tomatoes, bell pepper, blended into a sauce, over cucumber noodles made with my veggie peeler
Whole tomatoes
Whole dates

I have a friend coming into town on Friday. We are going to have a four day weekend & hang-out in Manhattan. So I will give you guys a Friday-Tuesday food update on Wednesday. It should be interesting. We will more than likely be eating out everyday. Hmmmm. This might be tough, but I will keep it as fruity & green as I can.  :) Xx...
*

No comments:

Blog directory