Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 65 of 108

Recognizing that everything is a process & there are no final answers or finish lines.
Food: plain blended banana smoothies, & loads of Halawy soft-squishy dates. -Like eating tiny glazed donuts!! -I went 'bananas' again. I ate enough calories to feed at least a quarter of the world & had a blast! 
Exercise: 18min of meditation & kriya, 40min of walking stairs, & 40min of regular walking.
Water: 1L -I can't believe it. I've been so on track with my water over the last few weeks. What happened to me? Jeesh.
Sunshine: 2 hours of sun bliss! Suntan city! Ohhhhhhyeeeeaahhhhh...
Sleep: 4 hours -Bad, I know. I was hanging-out till 12:30am, then working on the computer till 3:30am, then woke up with no alarm clock at 7:30am. -This is not recommended! Get your Zzzzz! 
Feelings: I can't tell you how good it feels to get moments of bright sun. Feels wonderful!
:)

No comments:

Blog directory