Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 63 of 108

Today I went "bananas" -literally! I think I ate enough calories to feed a small country! 
Food: lots of gooey sticky Halawy dates (not soaked, just really shmushy & sugary) eaten plain, lots of blended bananas, & 6 huge romaine hearts. -Crazy food day. Ate too much!
Exercise: meditation/pranayama/kriya, skin brushing, a little dancing, walking around the city & stair repeats (AFAP -3 sets, 11 times)
Water: 3L
Sunshine: 50 minutes of sunbathing. (-Sun, Mmmmm….)
Sleep: napped for 1-2 hours, then got up, showered, made some notes for the next day, & finally went to bed ...slept for 6 hours (-woke up with no alarm clock)
Feelings: I feel good. When I feel good, everything is kind of funny.
;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe! "When I feel good everything is kind of funny"..I know what you mean ;-)

30BaD said...

wow your blog is hot girl!! Love your creativity and fruitiness X

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Hello Lovelies!

Freelee! What are you doing in this neck of the woods! ;D) So nice to have you here! -On my crazy fruity blog. :) Xx..

HippieMom- I'm glad you know what I mean. I don't want to be the only one laughing for no reason! ;D) But it's true, when your energy is good, digestion is good, you can be lighter about things. It really helps.

Blog directory