Monday, August 31, 2009

Today and Yesterday I ate;

Monday~
Watermelon
Dandelion-mixed herb salad
w/guacamole & organic olives
Mixed veggie soup

Tuesday~
Mixed melon salad
Pineapple-mango salad
Okra & mixed herb salad
w/beans & avocado 
Camomile-ginger tea

Well... the program is almost over. I feel like I need to try it again with more liquid meals on the menu. This was a good first try though. I definitely got to practice not eating late &/or not eating dinner. I still need my training wheels. I haven't lost the desire to eat nothing after lunch just yet. But I know I'm heading in that direction. On the 9th of September I will try the Clean Program again for 3 weeks. I'll do it with a nice menu lined up with liquid meals & simple fruits. Until then, I'll keep most of my calories within lunch time hours.

No comments:

Blog directory