Sunday, August 16, 2009

Today I ate;



3 liters of water
Watermelon
Mixed veggies & red cabbage
w/ kimchi & carrot-tahini-ginger sauce
= 1590 total calories for the day

Today is day four of the 21 day cleanse. Ahhh, ...all the food was good today. Things are going really well on the cleanse. I feel settled into it. No hunger or cravings, no discomfort, just good feelings & lots of consistent energy.  But, (no pun intended) ...my bowels are moving slower. This has happened before when I gave up eating after lunch for a while. Everything slowed down, way down. (I do not like this.) I'm assuming my body has to adjust to the change. I will keep drinking lots of water, & continue to eat fibrous greens & juicy fruits to help things move along. If things don't speed up, I may have to look into herbs or hydro-therapy. But I will give my body some time to sort it out on it's own first.

No comments:

Blog directory