Thursday, August 27, 2009

Today I ate;



Day 15? Really?
I really feel like I need to do this over. I haven't made any of the recipes yet. I haven't been super strict about not eating after 4pm either. A few times I ate after 5 or 6. I've been pretty good about avoiding the 'do not eat list'. Tomatoes, bananas, peppers, have snuck in a few times, not many though. Maybe having all meals planned out, keeping it really simple like fruits & liquids only, or very plain veggie salads would make a bigger difference. I feel good. I've been happy lately, but I haven't lost any weight or seen major changes. I think my friend is right, it's not that different than what I was doing before. I'm in the same calorie range & eating basically the same things. I'm just eating a little earlier than I'm used to. Eating earlier feels really good to me & I want to stick with this. I sleep much better when I don't have dinner or eat late. I definitely plan on keeping this. I still have some days to go till I reach 21. I will try to simplify all meals & eat a little less ..& make some of the liquid meals. -Eek. If I can. :) 

Thursday~
Medjool dates (<--so good!)
Mixed herbs & dandelions
w/ red leaf lettuce, kimchi & avo
Lemonade
= 1645 total calories for the day

No comments:

Blog directory