Thursday, August 20, 2009

Today and Yesterday I ate;


Wednesday~
1 liter of water
LOTS of watermelon
Veggie gazpacho w/ beans (<--it had tomato & green bell pepper in it & that is not allowed on the Clean program. MUCH less than in the pic above though, it had very few nightshade veggies, but it did have some.)
Carrot-ginger soup (<--ate this for no reason, I wasn't hungry)
Adzuki bean puree (<--ate this for no reason, I wasn't hungry)

Thursday~
1 liter of water
LOTS of watermelon
Wild dandelions with lentils, avocado & blended veggies

Day 7 & 8...
Yesterday was a flop! Ugh. Worst day in a long time. I totally noticed how I needed to over-eat to cope with the day. I couldn't just 'be' with how things were going, I needed to be distracted from my feelings. What I chose to eat wasn't bad, but how much & when I ate it was completely linked to bad feelings & choices. Today I got to choose again & had an amazing day! Life is really all about choices.  ..and that includes choosing how we feel. :)

No comments:

Blog directory