Monday, August 17, 2009

Today I ate;



Day five!

Hmmm,.. I am showing some signs of detox, I think. A little bit itchy on my back near my hips & some acne on my shoulders close to my neck. Even though the the bowels slowed & I have detox symptoms I feel great. Really clam & content. A friend of mine was asking about the cleanse. He asked what I was eating. After I told him he said, "That is no different then what you always eat. You are basically doing the same things." After he said that I thought, "he's right". (-I  also reviewed past posts from my food blog, looking weeks back.) But then I remembered that my problem was eating too late in the day & eating too much too late. I have not been doing that on the cleanse. The whole point of the Clean program is to fast from the afternoon till the next day. Your food is consumed at lunchtime everyday. The rest is liquids. I've been doing mostly water in the morning, food in the afternoon & water, tea or home-made lemonade in the evening. This is a big change for me.  

Today:
1.5 liters of water (so far)
Pineapple (the whole thing!)
Mangoes
Purple cabbage & red onions w/tahini sauce
= 1275 total calories for the day (-Opps, it's a little low. Next time less cabbage & more fruit!)

No comments:

Blog directory