Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 21!

Well, ..today is the last day of the 'no dinner' goal (& Clean Program 1st try). So far so good. I definitely think this is something I should do everyday from this point forward. Tomorrow I leave for a camping trip. I'll be back on the 8th of September. I will keep the 'no dinner' rule while I'm away. I will definitely get some good sleep. I'm clear that not eating late is key to getting adequate  rest. After I return I will give the Clean Program another go. I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to join their forum as well. We all need support & encouragement. 
-Happy a great Labor Day weekend everyone! Xo!

Today I ate;
Not enough water! (-Ugh, I was so thirsty.)
Watermelon
Mango
Flower greens & okra salad
w/avocado & beans
= 1660 total calories for the day

No comments:

Blog directory