Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Today and Yesterday I ate;

Monday~
1.5 liters of water
LOTS of mangoes (-so good!)
Dinner at Bonobo's (-mixed raw veggie salads & a truffle made of raw nuts)

Tuesday~
2 liters of water
Green ice tea (-Strong. I liked it.)
Papaya-mango salad
Medjool dates w/ a little nut-butter
Dandelion-Kimchi salad 
With cucumbers & avocado
Salad (-beans & guac, the works on a bed of lettuce) at a Mexican restaurant 
I'm not happy with today's food. Oof, I ate way too much. I still haven't got back on track with the original plan I had back in May(!). Where has the time gone?! I will re-visit & revise it & try it again. I feel like I want a challange, like I want a push & a deadline to take things further. I still want to limit complicated combos, high fat raw foods & eating late in the day. More soon..

No comments:

Blog directory