Saturday, August 15, 2009

Today I ate;



3 liters of water
Camomile tea
Lots of mangoes
Dandelion-red leaf-avo-cucumber salad
w/ organic purple olives & kimchi
= 1625 total calories for the day

Today is day 2 of the 21 day cleanse. So far so good. It's difficult to get a lot of the calories in early. I have to make sure I get most (if not all) of my calories by 4pm. I want to make sure I go through a mini fast through the evening until the morning. I've been a little hungry (I'm sure it's habit & not hunger) on the cleanse, but my energy has been really good. I have a clear & level mind right now. I feel very calm, even with the hunger/cravings. I know I'm getting enough calories, it's just that I'm used to eating later in the day. Today I went for a 100 minute walk/run  this morning & I felt really good the whole way. Even though I didn't eat dinner or breakfast, I had enough energy.

No comments:

Blog directory