Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Today & Yesterday I ate;


So much has been happening! I've been really busy over the past few days & the rest of the week will zoom by with plenty of stuff to do. It's all good news, no complaints. For food over the last two days it's been fruit for the first half of the day & veggies for the latter half. On the menu was; Celery-banana smoothie, Spinach-banana smoothie, Blended water/soaked dates/celery, Whole dates, Blended veggies last night & Lunch today at LifeThyme was a big salad of mixed lettuces, cucumber & bell pepper slices, avocado, celery, grape tomatoes & a side of raw hummus. Not exactly on my menu plan for the week. But it was yummy. I haven't had a big salad in a really long time. So... the plan for the rest of the busy week is; lots of citrus! I just ordered 90 valencia oranges & 30 red grapefruits! I can't wait! I want to have them all week! Also, I still have about 10lbs of tropical fruit arriving. There is no way out, it will be a fruity week. There is no way I will let this sweet goodness go to waste. It will be a nice vacation from complicated mixes. My digestive system will be vacationing in-style with mono meals for a while. (-That rhymed!) -Xo.

No comments:

Blog directory