Sunday, January 24, 2010

Quick Update


The fast feels great. I think I am cleaner than I thought. Usually when you fast on water only you get a thick white coating on your tongue (-the bodies way of purging waste in your system), well my tongue looks pretty good. No thick white coating. So I think I will go another day or so, then wrap it up earlier than planned. To break my fast I'll start with valencia oranges. Then maybe just have valencia oranges & red grapefruits for a few days. Then start incorporating other fruits (like my canistels & black sapotes) & leafy greens. Mmmm... ;) It will feel amazing after the fast. I'll have a whole new appreciation & respect for pure foods.
:)
This coming friday I will catch you up on breaking the fast & what I've been eating. See you friday night! Xo!

No comments:

Blog directory