Friday, January 15, 2010

Today I ate;


2 small cocktail grapefruits
1 small papaya (-This was the one that was looking wrinkled & weird, but to my surprise, it tasted great!)
Blended veggie soup (-heaps of baby spinach leaves & fresh cilantro, beet roots, celery, etc)
Fresh cucumber noodles w/ alfalfa sprouts, chopped tomato & left over blended veggies on top for sauce

OK, I'm officially over it. I miss my fasting on water only. The simplicity & lightness of it is calling me back. Or at least calling on a lighter diet. I think I want to stick to soft whole fruits & liquids for a while. I know what you are thinking, "But you've only been eating fruits & blended veggies." -I know! :)  But I still feel like I need to lighten things up a bit & pull away from things that take an effort to prepare, (like the blended veggies, even though they are salt/fat free & feel fine in my body). I just miss things being really simple. I'm a bit over food shopping, meal ideas/prep, & the time that it takes. Right now I have a fridge loaded with mixed citrus, Bahri dates, bananas & greens, so I think I'm all set. Plus I have an order or tropical fruits arriving next week. So, I really don't need anything else. I'll just ride this fruit & liquid wave till it's time for something else. I'll keep you posted of course! -Xo.

3 comments:

Linda in the Raw said...

Hi Aimee!! Love your blogs!! Where do you order your torpical fruits?? I've been looking for a good place to order!!

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Hi Linda,

It's from Taylor's Tropicals....

Here is the info;
http://nastyfruit.blogspot.com/2009/12/yesterday-i-ate.html

Xo!
A. :)

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

The link isn't an active one, ..I thought it would be. It works if you copy & paste it into your web browser...

http://nastyfruit.blogspot.com/2009/12/yesterday-i-ate.html

Xo...
:)

Blog directory