Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Today I ate;



2 Persimmons (one small one & one jumbo size!)
Cucumber-parsley-lemon-carrot juice
Lots of veggie soup (heaps of blended raw cilantro & spinach with parsnips & daikon radish)

Believe it or not, my lunch plans with my friend were changed. They suggested that we meet at one of our homes & make fresh vegetable juice & hang out, instead of eating at a restaurant. This was their idea! I couldn't believe my ears! I was so happy they suggested it! I was also impressed. What a healthy suggestion on their part. Wow. We made fresh veggie juice & talked for two hours. It was wonderful. I was so thankful that I didn't have to work my way around a menu & be different or picky about what I eat. Sometimes it's easier to just avoid restaurants.  -Phew. That was easy. :)

1 comment:

greenmama! said...

Happy birthday!

:), Marjorie

Blog directory