Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm Back!




Happy New Year Everyone! (I still feel like it just started.)

Everything has been progressing right along. I broke my 18 day fast on Cocktail grapefruit, the next day I moved to Hachiya persimmons, & since then I've been really attracted to veggies & non-sweet fruits. Lots of cravings for spinach.
I still have plenty of citrus & bananas left from the order that arrived last week. The papayas I got don't look promising. I have them near a window to get ripe & now they are looking a bit wrinkled. Still not ripe yet. The order Bahri dates should arrive any day now & the tropical fruit order is still being processed, so that might not get here for a bit longer.
My plan is to finish the produce I have & to continue to eat veggies & non-sweet fruits since I feel really good on them. I made thin Daikon radish noodles yesterday & I really enjoyed it.
Later today a friend is taking me out to eat for my birthday. Not sure how that will go or what I will order (it could be tricky), but I will give you the 'full scoop' tonight. :) More soon...

No comments:

Blog directory