Sunday, May 17, 2009

14 Day Cleanse -Day 10

1.5 liters of water
Watermelon
Hot maca drink (maca, cinnamon & hot water)
Cantaloupe, cantaloupe and more cantaloupe..
Spirulina-cinnamon-banana smoothie
= 2100 total calories for the day
[Today I did make an effort to drink water before eating anything. It really set my day up nicely. The weather today was much 'chillier' than I expected. I had planned on doing a mostly watermelon day. I did eat watermelon for breakfast, but then I felt a little cold, like I wanted something 'cozier'. After that I made a hot maca drink and felt better. Later there was some really tempting Thai food smells wafting around my building. Ohhh wow.. it smelled so good. I wanted to eat something warm after smelling it! I decided to make a spirulina-cinnamon smoothie. It hit the spot. I'm glad I didn't run out t0 a Thai restaurant. -Phew.]

No comments:

Blog directory