Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 38 of 108

Smoothie: blended pear-water-banana
Zesty tomato 'pasta': raw cucumber 'pasta' noodles (made with vegetable peeler) & a zesty thick tomato sauce (ingredients- lemon juice, lemon rind, sun-dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, avocado, red bell pepper, dates & green cucumber skin peels)
Drink: blended dates & lots of water

So far so good. Things are getting better & better. I am on a Bikram yoga challenge right now. (I'm on day #49.) It is 60 days of consecutive hot yoga classes, 90 minutes, everyday. Drinking lots of water & blended drinks have made this challenge a breeze. I feel quite hydrated & consistent with my energy. Other than my left hamstring, my entire body has been flexible & at ease throughout the challenge. It's definitely the result of the 'juicy' diet. :) Xx..

No comments:

Blog directory