Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 27 of 108

Banana smoothie: just blended bananas!
Green smoothie: blended lime juice, mango, basil, spinach 
Tangy tangelo drink: blended Minneola tangelos, fresh basil, fresh ginger, lime juice

Wow, what a difference! Today my Minneola tangelos were not organic. I bought them from a store that didn't sell much in the way of organic produce. These tangelos were not nearly as good as the organic ones I usually get. My blended drink was really good, but I can only imagine how much better it would have been with organic citrus. -Next time.
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello fantastic fruity being ☺ I am having lots of fruits this days along with kickBo and running and IT IS SO TRUE!! The power of fruits! I have tons of energy and feels great...!!
Voila!! stoping by to share ☺
Have a Yummilicious day!
x♥x♥

Blog directory