Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 20 of 108 -Didn't happen...

Well Friends. I will start anew tomorrow. Today was a crazy day. One thing after another & before I knew it, I was eating lentil soup! Like I said before, I will keep trying for 108 days until I feel like they are good enough. Until I feel like I have 108 consistent days of eating food that makes me feel great. So I can see & feel what it would be like. I won't know until it happens.
This week was very emotional for me. Something is going on. I was feeling so good about my food choices & so many other things that are happening in my life. Sometimes when things are going really good, I crack. I just buckle. I'm not sure why. 
Something is rising to the surface right now. But instead of allowing it to rise, I burry it. With food, distractions, excess thinking, etc. Not a good thing, but it could be a good thing if I could learn from it. Become more aware. Become stronger, more in tune with what is transpiring. I must do this instead of just brushing it off.

Today I ate:
Dates blended with water
Mixed citrus, mango & cucumber
Mixed lettuces & raw hummus (-ugh!)
Lots of Italian lentil soup (-double ugh!!)

Also, please watch a video I posted on my other blog "Sunday Is For Lovers" http://sundayisforlovers.wordpress.com/2010/03/07/magic-wand/ It's an important video about food. Everyone should see it.
:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let a few setbacks get you down; trust me, I've had my fair share of them as of late! I just can't seem to shake my sweets/raw sweets habit! I tend to do a similar thing- as soon as things are going well, I sabotage myself!

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Thanks DiscoveringRaw. :) I'll pick my chin up & get back to what works. Much love to you. We're in this together. Xx..

Maite Ikaran said...

Hey Aimee! Thanks for sharing all this. I think it makes this blog even more valuable, respectful and even inspiring. The net is loaded with testimonials of "accomplished" programs while nobody seems strong enough to admit "failed" attempts, which are, in some way, the foundation for any challenge.

I am just guessing but, instead of starting at day zero again, you could move forward and see how many of these "twisted" days you experience into the 108 days. Ultimately you will try to reduce them in subsequent programs. This might be a more realistic approach while still keeping all the benefits and ultimate goal.

As for the "self-sabotage" affair, this is well worth being investigated.... Apparently we don´t know how to handle such a perfect situation? But surely through persistence and consistency we will eventually master this state.

All my support from the other side of the Atlantic & keep moving forward!

Love, Maite

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Ahhh... Maite you made me laugh. ;D) Thank you.
Good choice of words--> "twisted days"
So true. :)
OK, the show will go on. The numbers will continue ..with awareness.
Thanks for the support & for making me smile.
On we go...
Big hug!
Xo,
A.

Rawkstar said...

every slip is not a fall. you are doing great! keep moving forward don't start over.

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

OK rawkstar. :D)
Today is day 21! Day 20 was not a failure.
It's all a process & I should consider it all a blessing. Cause it is. Look how lucky I am to be on this journey & to have an abundance of food in my life. Wow.
No complaints from me. :)
Much love. :)
xx..
A.

Blog directory