Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 35 of 108




I really liked my food today. :)

Blended drink: soaked dates, lots of water
Red saucy saladbaby romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes & cucumber salad, with a spicy bell pepper dressing on top (ingredients- blended orange juice, red bell pepper, habanero pepper, fresh basil, avocado, tomato)
Blended drink: soaked dates, lots of water, apples
Cucumber noodles: (made with a potato peeler), on a bed of shredded iceberg lettuce, with spicy bell pepper dressing (ingredients- orange juice, red bell pepper, habanero pepper, avocado, tomato), & chopped cherry tomatoes & cucumber centers on top

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, that dressing/sauce you made sounds incredible! Do you have any idea of the exact measurements of each ingredient was? I'd love to replicate it!

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Hi,

I think the second time I made it (for dinner that day), it was better.

I think it was the following...

1 big red red bell pepper
Fresh orange juice from 1-2 small oranges
1 vine ripe red tomato
1/4 (one quarter) habanero pepper (-caution!) :)
1/4 (one quarter) Green avocado (the big watery kind, not Hass, but Hass might work just as well)

I think I liked it better without the fresh basil (that it had the first time). But I'm not sure, I'd have to make it again & compare. :)

Xo!
A.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I'll let you know how it turns out!

XOXO!

Blog directory