Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 21 of 108 - Yay! :)



The feedback I got yesterday made all the difference today. Usually if I have a bad food day, or a slip-up, it takes me a few days to recover. I either get very strict with my food choices the next day, or I eat badly the next day too. Both lead to more more guilt, more regret & more bad food choices! Today I woke up like I usually do if I eat something that is not ideal for me. It feels a little like a hang-over. Like a night-out of drinking or drugs. Swollen eyes, not hungry, very dehydrated, headache, puffy face & hands. This morning was exactly that, but with guilt & regret added to it. I was not feeling my best. But after checking my email & reading your supportive replies to yesterday's post, I was able to dust myself off & pull myself together. :) What a great feeling. The day just got better & better cause I went immediately back to what I know works for me. 
-Thank you for being so present & for contributing to me. I appreciate it. It made all the difference. 

Today I ate;
Young coconut water 
Date mylk: blended water & dates
Grapefruits
Sweet savory salad: chopped banana & shredded apple on a bed of mixed baby greens tossed in blended date-water dressing
:)

4 comments:

Rawkstar said...

AWESOME!!! I have yet to try the date and water drink. It just seems like it will be too sweet. Maybe I should just give it a shot.

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Just add more water.
It's great! Give it a try. :)
I only use 2-4 dates. Unless I make a lot, then I use 6. If you want it like the taste of almond milk, horchata or rice milk, just use 2 dates & a lot of water. You'l love it. :)

greenmama! said...

Ah yeah, the dreaded food hangover. Way to stay positive and bounce back! Doesn't it feel great?

:0) Marjorie

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Hi Marjorie, :)

I know. These things are for real. They are serious business. It feels like I was out partying all night & all I did was over-eat some processed foods! (-Cooked food with cheap oil, table salt, etc., but over-processed & sea salty raw foods can do the same for me. They send my body south.) It goes to show how toxic these ingredients or over-processed foods really are.

And yes, it feels so good to bounce back. To be back to what serves me best. Serves the planet best too. It's pretty important.

Xo. :)
A.

Blog directory