Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yesterday I ate;




Grapefruit-orange (pulpy) juice
Canistels 
Black sapotes
Blended veggies with spinach (Mmm...spinach was yummy!)

I must say, blended baby spinach is really good & sweet. Today I had it with corn, cabbage & carrots. Blended into a creamy-like soup. You can also blend spouted lentils or garbanzos with veggies. Squash is another good one for blended soups. Scallions & fresh herbs can also give it a great flavor.

The canistels & black sapotes have been the highlights of my day! I find them really tasty & fun. Some don't fancy them that much, but I love them. They are rich & creamy dense fruits with lots of flavor, color & texture. If you want to have some shipped to you, call Taylor Snipes 772-532-0227 at Taylor's Tropicals. That is where mine are from. My friend ordered them from Taylor & was very happy with the service.

01/06/10 Update:
I'm getting ready to order some fruit from Taylor's Tropicals. He as a newsletter that he sends out. You can email him at TaylorSnipes@PathOfHealth.org to get on the email list. He also has a website, TaylorsTropicals.org, that will be up & running shortly. You will be able to order tropical fruits directly from there! I'll keep all of you posted on my order & list the fruits on the blog. I can't wait!

No comments:

Blog directory