Monday, December 7, 2009

New Plan ....to bring in 2010 :)

I'm going to try a few things. I want to start the new year off with a BANG! A clean slate, a healthy body & tons of energy! Starting tomorrow I will do one week of mono meals. No mixing, no fancy meals, just whole food totally plain, one food type at a time, (maybe for the whole day too, like a banana only day, or orange wedges only day). Then after that, I will try a week of liquids, (like blended banana, simple raw soups & green juices). After that I am going 'underground' from December 21st to January 1st. (No internet, no talking, no working & no hanging-out. I want to spend 10 days mediating, being silent & clearing my mind, ..and reading books too! I want to have some fun.). -That is the plan! Wish me luck! Xo..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That makes two of us! :P

I want a clean start too! I'm going to make 2010 all raw, all fruit, all happy!

I think I'm going to start after Christmas, but I'm a little stressed over the fact that I'm with my family, who eats a lot of non-raw greasy (aka tempting) food - so fasting next to that is pretty hard, but I'll try and do something to start the new year with a bang :D

I feel so silly for only just commenting, I've been reading your blog for months, but for some reason, I could never find the comment-link...

Well anyway, good luck going underground - tell me all about it!

Love,
Tina

Blog directory