Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Today & Yesterday I ate;


Tuesday~
Grapefruits & oranges juiced (with lots of pulp)
Fuyu Persimmons
Mixed Veggies blended

Monday~
Grapefruits & oranges juiced (with lots of pulp)
Black sapotes-Fuyu Persimmons pureed
Mixed Veggies blended

Day seven of the mono meal week (that wasn't so mono) was yesterday. Today starts the liquid week that might not be all liquid. I think I will do squishy or juicy fruit eaten whole. I do like blended bananas, blended black sapotes, blended veggies, even blended citrus, but persimmons I like to eat as is I think. So this week might have some whole persimmons, maybe canistels too, but the rest of the week should be pretty liquid over all. Good news is; I'm seeing progress on all levels. Even though I'm not following my own program fully. ;) I've had more energy, better sleep, clearer skin & better fitting clothes. So, ..so far so good. 


No comments:

Blog directory