Saturday, December 12, 2009

Today & Yesterday I ate;


On Friday I had blended bananas for brunch & blended veggies for dinner. Saturday (today) I had grapefruits all day & left over blended veggies for dinner. 


I know this is supposed to be a mono week, but for some reason I let the cold get to me. Plus, I haven't been good about buying fruits & keeping the kitchen stocked. There were only cold bananas in the refrigerator on Friday. (I keep them there if they are on the verge of getting too ripe.) It was so chilly yesterday I was in no mood to eat chilly blended bananas all day. Instead I went to the corner store bought a bunch of different veggies and wizzed them up in the blender for a soupy meal. A a quick warm-like solution to the chilly hungry me problem. Silly thinking on my part. It would have been nicer & felt better to have had a selection of yummy juicy fruits, sweet & non sweet, to munch on instead. If I needed a sort of warm feeling, I should have had some cozy herbal tea.


I really want to try a week of mono meals. If I do it though, I need to be prepared. Buying veggies or grapefruits as I need them, little buy little, & at the last minute, is a sure ay to get off track. It's best to be prepared. Especially when one is trying to change old habits. If you don't make it easy for yourself, you will look for the ease of going back to your old ways. Tomorrow I must go fruit shopping.

No comments:

Blog directory