Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Today and Yesterday and the day before I ate;



Sunday~
Blood orange juice
1lb. of Black grapes
Life Thyme Salad Bar lunch

Monday~
3 black figs
1/2 honeydew melon
1 grapefruit
4 oranges
1/2 Cherimoya
3 plums
8 oz. of Concord grape juice 
2 bites of a raw food bar
(-All of the food I ate today was from a friend. How generous & sweet. I felt very loved.)

Tuesday~
2 pears
6 black figs
Life Thyme salad bar lunch
Chocolate brownie w/mint tea (<--Yes, you read right, I ate a brownie. It was very yummy. I don't plan on eating another for a while. It was fun. Definitely good with mint. Excellent combo. For some reason, had to have it. I think I was feeling emotional & needed to be distracted. Too much thinking & not enough being. I'm glad I can see this.)  

Oh my, so many days have passed. I've been a busy bee. This is more or less what I ate.I may have missed something, but I don't think so. 

No comments:

Blog directory